Group Swim Lessons
Our 9 level Learn-to-Swim Program is unlike anything offered by other learn to swim programs. The program is designed for children 6 months and older. In a group setting, students progress through the levels at their own pace, mastering the skills in 1 level before advancing to the next.
Each level of our Learn-to-Swim Program includes training in basic water safety and helping others in an emergency, in addition to stroke development.
- A balanced program that teaches swimming skills and how to be safe in the water
- A comprehensive swimming and water safety program for everyone in the family
- Learning made fun in a safe environment
- Professional instructors, trained by the American Red Cross
Proper swim lesson level placement is critical for your child’s success in swim lessons, as well as ensuring that the experience is enjoyable and safe. Carefully review the level descriptions to determine the best fit for your child.
Cost and Schedule
Lessons are $105 per session.
Courses are offered in each of the following 5 months; May, June, July, August, and September. Classes run at a maximum of 6 participants per instructor, and minimum of 3 participants. Each session consists of 8, 30-45 minute classes.
General Refund Policy
- Full refunds will only be given upon 48 hour notice
- There will be no refunds or transfers for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance
- Individual classes missed by the participant are not eligible for a refund
- Refunds requested due to medical reasons will be granted subject to verification
- The Recreation Department will make every attempt to reschedule a cancelled class
- If you are unable to attend a rescheduled class, no refund will be granted
- Please see specific program for re-scheduling policy
- Weather related class cancellations will be rescheduled with no refunds
- If rescheduling is not possible, individual class refund will be granted
- Classes that are cancelled by the Recreation Center will be done 48 hours in advance, full refunds or class transfer will be arranged