Recreation Center Policies
The following policies are in place to ensure the safe and fair use of our programs and facilities.
- You will be issued a 100% refund/credit/transfer if the Parks, Recreation, & Trails Department cancels program or facility rental
- Refund request must be received at least 48 hours in advance of the start of a program/rental/league or refund will not be honored.
- Refunds/credit/transfer request received less than 48 hours prior to the start date of a program/rental/ team placement will not be granted.
- Refunds for medical reasons requested prior to the start date of program/rental/ team placement will be granted at 100% subject to verification.
- A limited amount of lockers are available for rent
- Cost: 1/2 lockers - $45/3 Months, $90/6 Months
- Cost Fill Lockers - $75/3 Months, $150/6 Months
- Lockers must be cleared out and lock removed by the last day of the rental period. After that point, locks will be cut and locker contents held for 30 days
- Unclaimed belongings will be donated to charity
- The Snowmass Village Recreation Center is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any lost, stolen, or damaged items resulting from the rental of a locker
- The Snowmass Village Recreation Center reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time at its discretion
- Cleanliness of locker is the renter's responsibility
- There will be no refunds at any time during the time for unwanted or unused lockers