Participating in recreational sports leagues is a great way to meet new people, whether you're new in town or a long-time local.
Browse using the tabs below to learn more about what's offered.
Competitive League: Futsal is a 5v5 indoor soccer league played January – March in the Recreation Center gymnasium. The league is 10 - 12 weeks long and concludes with an end of season playoff tournament. This league is for the more advanced competitive players and all games will be officiated by a referee and monitored by a league supervisor.
Competitive Futsal League Rules
Coed Recreational League: Coed Recreational Futsal is a 5v5 indoor soccer league played January – March in the Recreation Center gymnasium. The league is 10 - 12 weeks long and concludes with an end of season playoff tournament. This league is for the recreational soccer player, all games will be self-officiated. Teams must have a minimum of one male and one female on court at all times.
Recreational Futsal League Rules
The Recreation Center offers both fall (October - December) and winter (January - March) coed volleyball leagues. Leagues are six on six, however, teams of 4, 5 & 6 players are permitted. Each team must have a minimum of two males and two females per team. Leagues are 10 -12 weeks long and include an end of season playoff tournament. All games are scheduled to be played on Wednesday evenings (subject to change based on participation.)
Volleyball League Rules (PDF)
2019 Summer Coed Softball League
- Fee: $650 per team
- League Dates: May 14th - August 14th
- Game Days: Tuesday and Wednesday evenings (game times TBD)
2019 Summer Six-a-Side Soccer League
- Fee: $485 per team
- League Dates: May 13th - August 12th
- Game Days: Monday Evenings (game times TBD)
Registering Your Team
Registrations are accepted at the Snowmass Village Recreation Center in person, online, or by telephone. The entire league fee is not due until the second week of games, however 20% will be due at the time of registration. Registration and 20% of payment are required to secure your spot in the league. If you are a corporate sponsored team, please contact the Recreation Program Coordinator for invoice and registration.
Ways to Register
- Call-In Registration: Call the Recreation Center front desk at 970-922-2240. Please be prepared to verbally relay all personal contact and credit card information.
- Online Registration: Online registrations will require a minimum payment of 20% in order to secure your teams' spot in the league.
- Walk-In Registration: Come to the Recreation Center front desk during normal hours of operation.
Each team is required to complete at team roster. Team rosters include a waiver statement that must be signed by all league participants. Completed league rosters are due prior to the first game.